SiO Super EyeLift Reusable Wrinkle-Smoothing Patches

 


SiO  Super EyeLift Reusable Wrinkle-Smoothing Patches

I believe as we age we often show signs of wrinkles on our neck and around our eyes. So, I decided to purchase a  product that is specially constructed from a custom-formed medical-grade silicone. 

I invested in SiO Beauty Super EyeLift as according to SIO Science the Super EyeLift Patches combine compression and deep skin hydration to smooth away wrinkles and help prevent future wrinkles. Each package contains 2 silicone patches.




To apply,  I wash my face with Micellar Cleansing Water. When my face is dry, I apply the patches. The adhesion seems decent to me and the patches last for many applications as they are reusable. I usually leave them on for hours. It is recommended they be left on for 6 to 8 hours.



When they are removed, my puffiness is diminished and fine lines are less noticeable making my skin appear fresher.