THE SHIFT DRESS


I cannot believe another week is coming to an end already! 
Today, I looked over this White Mark Couture Collection shift dress and thought -  did I really want to part with it? 

It seems I am always skimming the racks for shift dresses and I don't even want to tell you how many I already own.  

If you are worried a shift dress is going to look more like a bag on you - don't! They are flattering on many shapes and sizes and perfect for these warm summer days.

What I love about a shift dress is there are so many different versions of them  I find them to be stylish and yet extremely comfortable. It is easy to look chic, at any age, in a shift dress. While I tend to gravitate towards the printed shifts solids look great too.

If you are interested in creating one of your own there is an adorable tutorial at this link that provides great details. 

Shift dresses are a classic option. Ballet flats, or espadrilles, low-heeled pumps, mules, sandals, and wedges, all look great, If you have a more casual shift dress, you can opt for sneakers, flip-flops, and slides.

Thanks for checking out this post! I love reading your comments and emails. How do accessorize your shift dress?