GUESS



























A little while back, I took a drive with my husband and the trip was much longer than I had anticipated as he decided to stop at a bunch of garage sales to search for some Xbox games. 
While he was off doing this, I spotted an obvious logo. 


Do you want to take a Guess what the logo was?
When I was a teenager the brand GUESS first appeared. Initially, they were famous for the denim collection but the Marciano brother's soon expanded, and GUESS seemed to be everywhere.

In all honesty, back in the 80's many people were talking about purchasing designer jeans. And hallways were lined with people who yelled out, "Guess what?" I believe their amazing print ads contributed greatly to them being able to expand the product line as quickly as they did. 

Guess bags are typically made from good quality faux leather, leather, nylon, and suede. Bags typically range from $60 to $390 U.S., depending on the material, size, and style. 

If you are looking to authenticate your GUESS bag you may want to check out this linkI've owned many different pieces from their collections throughout the years. Mine are not what I would call classy. Rather, I would call them loud. Most of the  GUESS items I held onto are well worn. I do not apologize for their wear -   they had no choice but to go where I took them.
 
There does seem to be a love-hate relationship with GUESS bags and I'm quite sure I do not understand this as they are not the only bag with a showy label. Gucci,  Louis Vuitton, Prada, Christian Dior, Chanel,  Celine, Dolce & Gabbana, MCM, Coach, and many other brands have created logo fabrics and/or flashy labels and all unapologetically signify I am what I am.