ENGLISH LAUNDRY NO. 7 EXPERIENCE

A few years back I was looking for a new scent as the one I had been wearing had been discontinued. 

Like many many women shopping for a new scent, I picked up each bottle and read it, and then sniffed it to see what I thought. 

When I came to the bottle of English Laundry No. 7, I paused a long while. 

First off - the elegant bottle is a silvery pearly white with a lid like a crystal. It comes packaged in a classy white box. 

 According to the description," English Laundry No. 7 has notes of sparkling pear, jasmine, melon, and apricot. Gardenia, blooming jasmine, and toasted almonds are composed together as the middle notes.  Adding beautiful depth to this fragrance, sandalwood, vanilla crème, and musk are added to the base notes."

This sensual scent appears to be pear and apricot at first and after about 5 minutes more pear, almond, and sandalwood mixed with jasmine.  At the half-hour mark, the scent has settled to more of a warm vanilla pear, mixed with gardenia scent on me.  






Christopher Wicks is the designer and creator of all things English Laundry. 

You can read more about his brand English Laundry here

Thanks for reading! What scent do you swear by?