END OF SUMMER SALES


I love end-of-summer sales -  don't you? 

I'm just killing time before I head off this afternoon and thought I'd pass along some sales I see listed today as I surf the net. 

JC Crew  has a Limited Time Offers $75 Denim, Wear-Now Styles, And More Starting At $89.50, 40% Off Kids’ Styles With Code APLUS

Madewell has their 25% discount valid on the purchase of sale items in Madewell stores expire 8/25


 Eileen Fisher end of the season up to 60 % off


M.M.LaFluer save up to 80% on refresh 


Abercrombie & Fitch has 40% off selected styles


Ann Taylor has a 40% off sale and an extra 20% off last chance sale


Everlane has under $25, under $50, under, $75, Our Best Deals, and Final Few sales going on


H & M has 20% member exclusive


Talbots Fall Style Event And Save 25% Off All Regular Price 


L.L. Bean end of the season up to 50 % off


Chicos shop by size sale


Altar’d State   up to 60 percent off


Forever 21 has a Pre-Fall Flash sale of up to 50% off


Express  has a buy 1 get one 50% off


Williams Sonoma up for 75% off sale


Nordstrom had their price matching


Loft  and Anthropologie  have a list of sale items 


Lane Bryant  online sales for 50% off on bras &  panties, plus a clearance sale of 50% or more


I hope this might be helpful to those that are much busier than me today! 

If you are a new customer some sites may list an additional percentage off. Also, you may want to check each retailer to see when their offer expires as I see some are scheduled to end soon.


photo courtesy of Jens Kreuter