CAPS: COMFORTABLE & CONFIDENT

 




If you have been following along on my blog you will know I love caps. I have them in countless types, colors and materials. Recently I was asked which was my favorite and well - I do not have just one - I have many!


Today, I and going to talk about this tweed one I am wearing in this photo and will be wearing this fall. 

It's by  D&Y and made up of a combination of wool and polyester. I purchased it many years ago.

When cleaning a wool cap
  1. Fill a bowl with cold water 
  2. Add in a small amount of mild, laundry detergent. I use Woolite.
  3. Spot test to make sure the colors don't bleed before hand washing.  
  4. If it is good to go you can dunk it and let it rest in the solution awhile/ 30-minutes.
  5. Rinse the cap well in cold water to remove leftover detergent. 
  6. Place the cap on a clean towel and pat it down. 
  7. Air dry the cap on a clean surface in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight

 The awesome thing about caps is I can easily let my hair fall outside the cap or pull my hair back in a ponytail. Plus - you all know that I have a low tolerance to cool weather. The cap not only elevates my outfit - it helps regulates my body temperature- a true win-win in my book! 

Caps are Comfortable and make me feel Confident!

Thanks for reading! How do you feel about caps?