ACCESSORIES: DONATE & SELL

Donating and Selling Accessories is a great way to get rid of items that you no longer use.

A few years after we moved here I  recognized I needed to part with some items but the local thrift shop's drop-off was full so I decided to try and list items online. 

At that time, I had a huge collection of scarves and handbags and found that some of my vintage ones were in demand. 

I almost hated to part with the scarves though as they are soft and silky and I love looking over the different patterns and wondering how the designers came up with them. 


If you are thinking of listing an item there are a few things you will want to have on hand

  • lint roller
  • fabric shaver 
  • measuring tape
  • tissue paper
  • thank you card
  • shipping tape
  • box cutter
  • scissors
  • mailers
  • mailers, cardboard boxes, or the shipping package

 Top photo courtesy of Hannah Grace




Thanks for reading! If you are looking to help reduce carbon footprinting you may wish to consider buying pre-loved items and donating your items to a boutique or thrift shop.