YOGA WHEEL AND BLOCKS

                                                        
Doesn't every Yoga Practice have a Dog?   Here's our dog Monroe 

Recently I added some new blocks and a wheel to my yoga practice.

Practicing Yoga is not new to me. I can’t remember exactly how it was that I first came across Yoga but recall I started it back in the 1990s.

I recall searching for a way to obtain therapeutic benefits with more flexibility and strength.


Not long after starting Yoga, I realized, it is encompassing and inclusive. It’s allowed me to work on my approach to life - balancing stress as well as gaining flexibility, focus, and strength.

When starting your yoga practice, remember everyone is shaped differently and looking for their own connection to the practice. While some appreciate the breathing they may struggle with the poses.

Taking time for ourselves is a great way to improve our minds and body. And breathing exercises alone are an excellent mechanism for coping with things we deal with daily. The poses can assist us in gaining strength and flexibility.

By addressing difficult emotional and psychological, or social issues, we can find a more harmonious or focused state. If you have found the perfect spot. You will want to bring your mat, towel,  water bottle, and layers of clothing for the varying temperatures.


Thanks for reading today! Does your pet get involved in your exercise routines too?