LAKESIDE ROSE GARDENS

 

July is a lovely time of year to visit Lakeside Rose gardens. We took advantage of a day off this month to travel to this breathtaking location.




We exited our vehicle and I stopped to take some photos of a few of my favorite roses that have an apricot hue. I appreciate how the crowded petals swirl outwards from the center




We ate our lunch near the lake and watched the waterfowl glide away from the fountain. When we were finished eating, we took the path along the lake to the gazebo. My husband walked over to photograph the Forth of July roses that were climbing on the column. 





Then, we walked along the path by the pools in the sunken garden.




1401 Lake Ave, Fort Wayne, IN 46805

Thanks for reading! I enjoy your emails and comments. 
Which rose do you feel has the best scent?