COCO BIANCO AND DIET

There are a lot of articles out there about how to start dieting or how to start exercising and sticking with it. This is probably because many of us, myself included, teeter-totter throughout life in our self-care routines. 

In truth, diet is a four-letter word I never cared for. For a good portion of my life, I maintained a fairly decent weight eating what I wanted. I attribute that to swimming and yoga.  That was up until about 15 years ago. 

When I was nearly 40, I gained over 40 pounds and found out shortly thereafter that I have thyroid disease. Adding menopause on top of thyroid disease has not helped my situation any.

Health and well-being are of utmost importance especially now that we have a pandemic limiting our possibilities and enforcing us to make changes. Earlier this summer, I was beginning to feel sluggish. So, I started taking some weight off by better managing what I am consuming.  I've made it a point to cut out a lot of the fast food and select healthier options such as more vegetables, fruits, and lean meats. I also do something physical every day.

I began feeling better and instead of treating myself to food, I go to the nearest consignment or thrift shop. Color psychology suggests varying shades can affect our spirit.  It's with this in mind that I treated myself to something that communicates my current feelings, hence, me in this colorful Coco Bianco top
What are you wearing to communicate your current feelings?