JM COLLECTION ANIMAL PRINT BLAZER



Casual styling just feels comfortable and part of that is probably because the clothes do not constrict. I sometimes make an exception if I find a good deal on an item and like the design.

For a while, I went through a phase where my wardrobe was minimal and consisted of mostly neutrals with the exception of a few pieces which I contribute to the fact that I have a fondness for stripes and geometric and graphic prints. 

I often go in a different direction and wear opposites when assembling an outfit. Typically, if I wear a designer jacket, I pair it with jeans and a pair of heels. If I wear a printed skirt, I might pair a jacket with sneakers or boots and a crew neck shirt. 

In the case of the JM Collection white zebra animal print blazer, I've paired it with a black scoop-neck shirt. In addition, I had on a pair of black leggings and black knee-high boots. 

I think a lot of us are making it a point to embrace color and occasionally gravitate toward more vibrant, memorable, pieces. But much like the art that decorates my walls, I am drawn to opposing shades like black and white. And, if I had to get on any color trend it would probably be the black and white color combination as it evokes a feeling of nostalgia. 

As a teenager, I would sit in front of the television and watch black and white films with characters who had starring roles that were disturbing and equally horrifying. It is with that in mind that I purchased this blazer. You might say it's my Halloween outfit as it pays homage to the past - the silent horror films. When Halloween is over I will simply add it back to my safari collection.

If you are not considering black and white for Halloween you might want to consider the words of Coco Chanel: "Women think of all colors, except the absence of color. Black has it all. White, too. Their beauty is absolute. It is a perfect harmony."

What color trend do you want to know or learn more about?