JEANS AND H & M SCARF

To me, there is nothing like wearing a pair of comfy, well-worn jeans. And they truly never feel great until they are broken in well.  

Things have changed a bit since I was young. I would get out needle and thread and sew up any holes I made in my jeans. If the holes were too difficult to sew a  patch would be placed over them. Nowadays, you pay more to buy jeans distressed.


In the cooler months, like October, I often pair my jeans up with a designer jacket and one of my favorite scarves. If I'm hiking with my dogs, I generally pair my jeans with a hooded sweatshirt.
If  I'm at the beach, I wear jeans with a tank and when it gets cooler I added a pullover sweater. In the hot summer months, you typically find me on a beach in jeans and a striped t-shirt.


Sometimes I pair my jeans up with a pair of black boots or wear them with a jean jacket. And, if I want to dress it up a bit  I wear my jeans with a frilly blouse.
The jeans that I have broken in well recently are Organic Cotton,  Riders by Lee, Levi's, American Eagle, and First Issue by Liz Claiborne. I'm still working on breaking in my Jennifer Lopez High Rise Skinny jeans, and yes, I remember when she was a Fly Girl on In Living Color.
What jeans are you working on breaking-in?